Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 76: Little Baker


Making brownies, enjoying the whole process..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sennu,
You say that you are not a photographer and that you don't have a fancy camera.......but I LOVE your pictures!
What a great shot of Sara! the color of the bowl matches the red on her apron! These are GREAT!

Marsha

Sennie said...

Thank you, Marsha!!!! And thanks for your email, I will reply.. We had a family of 8 here this weekend, after our guest of 1.5 weeks left.. I just washed a few loads of sheets & towels and might turn the sauna on and go to bed... Anyways, it's been a bit hectic here :)

Saina said...

I love the colors and the impish look on her face!!! Too cute.

Sennie said...

Thanks, Saina! She had chocolate everywhere when she was done :-D

Anonymous said...

Sennu,
I TOTALLY understand! I'm just coming out of having Paul and Penny and Joel here! NOT EVEN CLOSE to the amount of people that you had! But.....there is laundry! =-)
Mostly ours, as I left the washer for Penny to use and do up before they flew back yesterday.

Marsha