What fun to catch up here too!! I LOVE the new "heading" for your site!!! SOOOOO nice! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Annabele in pigtails. I love that it is her with her shadow..... with her pigtails showing!and it just is sooo cute!!!
Thank You!! Saina introduced me to scrapblog.com - YOU should check it out too! So fun! I'm already planning on redoing my Finnish blog look with their stuff, so fun. I could never get into the scrapbooking, but the digital stuff is FUN!
The pig-tail pic is one of my favorites of Annabel, I took it in San Diego :)
I actually have an updated header for the blog with a pic of all the kids, but I'm too tired to play with it now, so next time check for an updated version :) Good nite!
Year 2008 in photos is finished! It has been so fun there is now Photoplay II (click on the name). See you there!
These photos may not be copied or used without permission. If you wish to use any of my pictures, please email me @ photoplayblog@gmail.com .
SENNIE
East Coast, USA
Year 2008 in 366 Photos
I am joining the challenge and trying to take a photo a day and post it here daily. This will truly be photoplay for me, as I am not a photographer, and I don't know how to use my nice new Nikon D-80 I got for Mother's Day. Oh well. It should make a fun project anyways :) Make sure to click on the links below to see other blogs joining the challenge!
It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.
12 comments:
AH! I love it! The bare feet, her in front of the window gazing out, the dreamy dress... Gorgeous!!!
Oh, AND the tippy toes! So cute!
Kiitos! Noin sadasta kuvasta tää oli yksi suosikki, jotain haikean suloista kuvassa (pattereista huolimatta :)..
Mikä suloinen runotyttö!
Kiitti, Riikkis!
What fun to catch up here too!!
I LOVE the new "heading" for your site!!! SOOOOO nice!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Annabele in pigtails. I love that it is her with her shadow..... with her pigtails showing!and it just is sooo cute!!!
Great job, Sennu!!!
Marsha
Hi Marsha!!!
Thank You!! Saina introduced me to scrapblog.com - YOU should check it out too! So fun! I'm already planning on redoing my Finnish blog look with their stuff, so fun. I could never get into the scrapbooking, but the digital stuff is FUN!
The pig-tail pic is one of my favorites of Annabel, I took it in San Diego :)
I actually have an updated header for the blog with a pic of all the kids, but I'm too tired to play with it now, so next time check for an updated version :) Good nite!
Ihana kuva...
Tämä on todella, todella kaunis kuva!
Kiitos Terhi ja Malla!
Herkkä ja kaunis kuva!
Kiitos, Mirja!
Post a Comment