
The Extra Theme for the day was to take a picture every hour, so I set my cell phone to beep every hour on the hour, and I took a picture no matter where I was. So you won't see absolutely everything I did, just what I happened to do when the alarm went off.
6 am: The day started with the alarm clock and migraine meds:

7 am: It's a good morning, big kids are already done with breakfast. I am still making lunches:

8 am: Big kids are off to school, time to check email:

9 am: Doing the never ending laundry:

10 am: In the bathroom at the doctor's office:

11 am: Just getting started with Wednesday's bookkeeping work:

12 pm: Break for lunch!

1 pm: Taking a walk with Dear Husband and Baby:

2 pm: Back to work:

3 pm: Editing photos from today:

4 pm: Time to head out for errands and to pick up big kids:

5 pm: Almost at the dry cleaners:

6 pm: Dinner time:

7 pm: Dishes and kitchen clean-up:

8 pm: Saying good-nite to big kids, littlest one already asleep:

9 pm: On the road:

10 pm: Still on the road:

11 pm: Crashed in bed:
12 comments:
Kiva kun olit kirjoittanutkin päivän kulusta. Tykkäsin lunch break kuvasta missä pikkuinen pöydän päässä.
Saakos udella mihin baanalle rouva lähti lasten nukahdettua? :)
Kiitos Marita! Ajattelin että pakko kirjoittaa, muuten en itse muista loppuvuodesta :)
Hih, mies piti heittää reilun tunnin ajon päähän ettei tarvinnut tänä aamuna aikaisin mennä (niin kuin kolmelta...)! Saa tulla bussilla takaisin :-D
Hauska katsoa teidän päivän kulkua, viimeinen kuva kruunaa päivän :)
Mirja, ei kestänyt kauan kun simahti mamakin :)
Hauskoja kuvia!!! PItää tehdä itsekin kun saamme muutetuksi.
Kuulostaa hyvältä!! Ja kiitos :)
Ihana idea tuo kuva joka tunnilta, täytyykin kokeilla sitä jokukerta:)
Kokeile ihmeessä, Satu! Se oli tosi hauskaa :) Täytyy kyllä tunnustaa etten olisi muistanut ilman kännykän piippausta, tunnit meni ohi tosi nopeasti!
Wow, Sennu!
That was really cool! A very interesting way to chronicle your day! The normal....everyday...day.
I thought the picture in the bathroom at the Dr.'s office was so funny!!!
OF COURSE that's where the alarm went off!!! ;-)
My questions for you is:
What in the world were you out on the road for at 9 and 10 o'clock????
=-)
Marsha
Ihania tunti-kuvia sinulla. Miten ihmeessa kerkiat noin paljon paivan aikana puuhailemaan..;)
Wasn't that neat, Marsha!? I think everyone should try it, blog or no blog - it was so fun :) I'm planning to do it again sometime!
Welllll about being on the road..... WE NEED A SECOND CAR!!!!!!!!! (can you tell how I feel about THAT) I had to give Scott a ride, but told him to take a bus back ;-)
I had put kids to bed & Marie came here to watch a movie while I was gone.. Have a good weekend! We'll be doing the wax museum projects...... oh, and going to baseball & soccer games...
Hups, Terhi, ihan samaan aikaan lähetettiin kommentit :)
Juu, vipinäpäiviä riittää, eilen ja tänään onneksi onkin ollut sohvaperuna-aamuja :-D
Post a Comment