Thank you, Marsha!!! I love my new camera :) Well, today is the boys' last day of sailing, and they get to learn how to capsize (sp?) the boat, so I could have saved the title for that :) But, they sail too far from the beach to take pics, and I stayed home anyways :)
Year 2008 in photos is finished! It has been so fun there is now Photoplay II (click on the name). See you there!
These photos may not be copied or used without permission. If you wish to use any of my pictures, please email me @ photoplayblog@gmail.com .
SENNIE
East Coast, USA
Year 2008 in 366 Photos
I am joining the challenge and trying to take a photo a day and post it here daily. This will truly be photoplay for me, as I am not a photographer, and I don't know how to use my nice new Nikon D-80 I got for Mother's Day. Oh well. It should make a fun project anyways :) Make sure to click on the links below to see other blogs joining the challenge!
It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.
9 comments:
Ha!
I saw the title first and thought...
"Oh no! I hope it wasn't one of the boys during sailing lessons!!"
;-)
Cool pictures though!! They are "frameable"!!
Marsha
Thank you, Marsha!!! I love my new camera :)
Well, today is the boys' last day of sailing, and they get to learn how to capsize (sp?) the boat, so I could have saved the title for that :) But, they sail too far from the beach to take pics, and I stayed home anyways :)
Ihania kuvia sulla on kylla talla. Mihin paikallistan maisemat kartalla ? Onnea uusi kamera ?
Kiitos Terhi! Ihana paikka mistä ottaa kuvia :) Ollaan Bostonin lähellä Cape Codin eteläpuolella olevassa Nantucket'in saaressa Atlantin valtameressä.
Tää on loistava!!!! Ihana vene!
Taidan haluta sinne kuvaamaan. :D
Ihanan rauhallisia kuvia, mieli lepää pelkästään katselusta, vielä kun pääsisi itse noihin maisemiin!
Mirja ja Terhi, suosittelen Nantucketin saarta jos joskus tulette Bostonin suunnalle, aivan ihana paikka!
Saina, ens vuonna yhdessä??
Niin ja Terhi, sain äitienpäivänä Nikon D-80 kameran, ja raahailen sitä mukanani ihan joka paikkaan :)
Post a Comment