Kiitos Terhi. Oma olo oli kyllä surullinen kuvaa muokatessani.. Alkuperäinen kuva oli epätarkka kännykuva, joten ihan tyytyväinen olen lopputulokseen :)
Year 2008 in photos is finished! It has been so fun there is now Photoplay II (click on the name). See you there!
These photos may not be copied or used without permission. If you wish to use any of my pictures, please email me @ photoplayblog@gmail.com .
SENNIE
East Coast, USA
Year 2008 in 366 Photos
I am joining the challenge and trying to take a photo a day and post it here daily. This will truly be photoplay for me, as I am not a photographer, and I don't know how to use my nice new Nikon D-80 I got for Mother's Day. Oh well. It should make a fun project anyways :) Make sure to click on the links below to see other blogs joining the challenge!
It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.
8 comments:
Aaaawww, sooo sad. =-(
I hope nothing too serious.
Marsha
The picture was taken after the stepping stone experience, she was sucking on her lollipop reward after such a traumatic experience.. :)
I guess what made the pic sad for me was we did that on Saina's last day here, and I edited the pic while being so sad myself...
Oh kuinka surullinen tunne tassa kuvassa...Hieno.
Kiitos Terhi. Oma olo oli kyllä surullinen kuvaa muokatessani.. Alkuperäinen kuva oli epätarkka kännykuva, joten ihan tyytyväinen olen lopputulokseen :)
Awww, makes sense. Sad day all around.
=-(
Marsha
Yes.. And I've had a hard time getting past it..
Me too!!!!!! It doesn't help that the kiddos are clearly missing one another too!
Love this pic, especially the way you picnikked it. And ha, you finally found a pic to make into sepia tones! :-)
I know, Saina!! Abby keeps asking about you and the boys..
And yes, I did! I'll have to try it again :)
Post a Comment