I know.. Running on fumes... She felt yucky this am, but seemed better this afternoon. I think it has helped to have a house full of kids, she keeps following the girls instead of being clingy.. :)
Joo!! Ollut kyllä kiinni minussa kuin takiainen! Nyt oon saanut ainakin ilman 'kasvainta' lantioilla tehtyä sapuskaa koko sakille ja juteltua ystävien kanssa :)
Terhi, ei vieläkään terve, mutta energiaa onneksi (?) enemmän nyt :) Saina, tuli mieleen nyt vasta, että tämä tuoli oli yksi Grandmaman tuolista! PS. Scott sanoi et on ok että tuun sun kanssa MD:iin!! Pitää vaan sopia päivistä..
Year 2008 in photos is finished! It has been so fun there is now Photoplay II (click on the name). See you there!
These photos may not be copied or used without permission. If you wish to use any of my pictures, please email me @ photoplayblog@gmail.com .
SENNIE
East Coast, USA
Year 2008 in 366 Photos
I am joining the challenge and trying to take a photo a day and post it here daily. This will truly be photoplay for me, as I am not a photographer, and I don't know how to use my nice new Nikon D-80 I got for Mother's Day. Oh well. It should make a fun project anyways :) Make sure to click on the links below to see other blogs joining the challenge!
It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.
14 comments:
Oh, so sad.=-(
However, still sooooo cute!
Marsha
Thanks, Marsha. She turned a corner later that day, and is finally feeling better!
Exactly what Marsha said!!!!
Glad to hear she is finally better... that was one tough cold!!
And last night was quite bad again... So we are not better today :(
Oh no... so sorry to hear that!! :-(
And it's not like you have a chance to take a nap these few days...
How was she feeling today?
I know.. Running on fumes...
She felt yucky this am, but seemed better this afternoon. I think it has helped to have a house full of kids, she keeps following the girls instead of being clingy.. :)
Whew, glad to hear she isn't that "leechy" at least. That would have been tough! You need a vacation! In Maryland!!
Joo!! Ollut kyllä kiinni minussa kuin takiainen! Nyt oon saanut ainakin ilman 'kasvainta' lantioilla tehtyä sapuskaa koko sakille ja juteltua ystävien kanssa :)
Voi toista..
Terhi, ei vieläkään terve, mutta energiaa onneksi (?) enemmän nyt :)
Saina, tuli mieleen nyt vasta, että tämä tuoli oli yksi Grandmaman tuolista! PS. Scott sanoi et on ok että tuun sun kanssa MD:iin!! Pitää vaan sopia päivistä..
Woohoo!!!!!!
koska vain sulle sopii on ok mulle!!
Saiksä ton nyt vasta?? Heh, eiköhän me päivä löydetä :-D
Eeeeeen... Se on vaan roikkunut mun inboxissa näin kauan. :-)
Silhouette?
Post a Comment