Thanks, Marsha :) I think they are all ok! The jury may still be out, and A is still not happy about Spanish and Music, but so far doing ok.. It sounds like Mrs. F has been positively surprised with A - no problems yet...! So I think they are settling in just fine! The troubles I hear at school are more about other students being mean...
Yeah, I think that is kind of typical at that age! I remember some of the same complaints. Unfortunately in Ryan's class there was one boy who seemed to be making it his mission to bully Ryan. It started in Kind. =-( He had some real issues. He still does actually. But.......he is no longer going to CCA. He hasn't since about 5th or 6th. =-)
At least the jury is still OUT for your guys!!!! Making a decision at this point would be difficult for the rest of the year! ;-)
Oh no, Marsha... :( A student left our class this Summer who had been cause/part of a lot of conflicts last year, but we got a new student who may have trouble finding his place in the class and feelings have been hurt, and kids have been mad... But at least at age 10 (or almost 10 anyways) you can talk to them about this stuff, and they understand so much more. It has been good to have an ongoing dialog (sp?) about it, and today even though there had been rough moments, there had been some breakthroughs too. We think..
Year 2008 in photos is finished! It has been so fun there is now Photoplay II (click on the name). See you there!
These photos may not be copied or used without permission. If you wish to use any of my pictures, please email me @ photoplayblog@gmail.com .
SENNIE
East Coast, USA
Year 2008 in 366 Photos
I am joining the challenge and trying to take a photo a day and post it here daily. This will truly be photoplay for me, as I am not a photographer, and I don't know how to use my nice new Nikon D-80 I got for Mother's Day. Oh well. It should make a fun project anyways :) Make sure to click on the links below to see other blogs joining the challenge!
It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.
6 comments:
What a nice calm shot for a School morning. =-)
How is school going for your guys??
Are they feeling a bit less "iffy" about it??
Marsha
Thanks, Marsha :)
I think they are all ok! The jury may still be out, and A is still not happy about Spanish and Music, but so far doing ok.. It sounds like Mrs. F has been positively surprised with A - no problems yet...!
So I think they are settling in just fine! The troubles I hear at school are more about other students being mean...
Yeah, I think that is kind of typical at that age! I remember some of the same complaints. Unfortunately in Ryan's class there was one boy who seemed to be making it his mission to bully Ryan. It started in Kind. =-( He had some real issues. He still does actually. But.......he is no longer going to CCA. He hasn't since about 5th or 6th. =-)
At least the jury is still OUT for your guys!!!! Making a decision at this point would be difficult for the rest of the year! ;-)
Marsha
Oh no, Marsha... :( A student left our class this Summer who had been cause/part of a lot of conflicts last year, but we got a new student who may have trouble finding his place in the class and feelings have been hurt, and kids have been mad... But at least at age 10 (or almost 10 anyways) you can talk to them about this stuff, and they understand so much more. It has been good to have an ongoing dialog (sp?) about it, and today even though there had been rough moments, there had been some breakthroughs too. We think..
Love the motion in the pic!!!
Thanks, Saina! The motion seemed appropriate for the morning pic :)
Post a Comment