Driving through my town after rain canceled soccer practice and photo shoot. (Yes, photos taken with my cell phone while driving..)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice pictures! I keep thinking that I need to bring my camera with me when I go to pick up Ryan. There is one stretch that is gorgeous!!!! I do not have a camera on my cell phone. ;-)
I was in Hannaford when the DOWNPOUR started!!! and fortunately it was finished before I came out! =-)
Thanks, Marsha! (I just added another pic to today's post - another cell phone one, so quality is so-so, but it has darker clouds) Just blame our T for the storm - it was his praying! He wanted to go to Discovery Club at church instead of soccer :-D
Year 2008 in photos is finished! It has been so fun there is now Photoplay II (click on the name). See you there!
These photos may not be copied or used without permission. If you wish to use any of my pictures, please email me @ photoplayblog@gmail.com .
SENNIE
East Coast, USA
Year 2008 in 366 Photos
I am joining the challenge and trying to take a photo a day and post it here daily. This will truly be photoplay for me, as I am not a photographer, and I don't know how to use my nice new Nikon D-80 I got for Mother's Day. Oh well. It should make a fun project anyways :) Make sure to click on the links below to see other blogs joining the challenge!
It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.
4 comments:
Nice pictures!
I keep thinking that I need to bring my camera with me when I go to pick up Ryan. There is one stretch that is gorgeous!!!! I do not have a camera on my cell phone. ;-)
I was in Hannaford when the DOWNPOUR started!!! and fortunately it was finished before I came out! =-)
Marsha
Thanks, Marsha! (I just added another pic to today's post - another cell phone one, so quality is so-so, but it has darker clouds)
Just blame our T for the storm - it was his praying! He wanted to go to Discovery Club at church instead of soccer :-D
Nama syksy kuvat on kylla ihania. Voin vain kuvitella raikkaan ilman ja sateen tuoksun ...
Kiitos Terhi. Syksy on ihanaa aikaa!
Post a Comment