They are????? Yay!!! How long are they coming for?
Tell your mom that I have a niece that just got engaged, and she skyped me the other night to see if I would help her with Wedding plans and decorations etc.!! ;-) I should pull out the pictures from Saina's wedding. I thought your mom would be interested since last time I saw her she had asked me if I had started a business. =-)
Marsha, they arrived yesterday and will stay here until they will go to Saina's after Christmas!! I will say hi to them for you. How cool about your niece and planning her wedding!! Have fun :-) And yes, you SHOULD have your own business!!!
Ooooh! Cool! You'll do a great job. :-D I have tons of pictures I can email, if you need any! Where are they getting married? You should open your own business, definitely!!! I'll be a glowing reference. :)
Well, the location of the Wedding is a big part of what needs to be decided! =-S She is kind of thinking outside for the ceremony......however they are aiming for May 16. Could be interesting! =-) Marsha
Year 2008 in photos is finished! It has been so fun there is now Photoplay II (click on the name). See you there!
These photos may not be copied or used without permission. If you wish to use any of my pictures, please email me @ photoplayblog@gmail.com .
SENNIE
East Coast, USA
Year 2008 in 366 Photos
I am joining the challenge and trying to take a photo a day and post it here daily. This will truly be photoplay for me, as I am not a photographer, and I don't know how to use my nice new Nikon D-80 I got for Mother's Day. Oh well. It should make a fun project anyways :) Make sure to click on the links below to see other blogs joining the challenge!
It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.
5 comments:
They are?????
Yay!!!
How long are they coming for?
Tell your mom that I have a niece that just got engaged, and she skyped me the other night to see if I would help her with Wedding plans and decorations etc.!! ;-)
I should pull out the pictures from Saina's wedding.
I thought your mom would be interested since last time I saw her she had asked me if I had started a business. =-)
Say Hello to your mom and dad for me!
Marsha
Marsha, they arrived yesterday and will stay here until they will go to Saina's after Christmas!! I will say hi to them for you.
How cool about your niece and planning her wedding!! Have fun :-)
And yes, you SHOULD have your own business!!!
Ooooh! Cool! You'll do a great job. :-D I have tons of pictures I can email, if you need any! Where are they getting married? You should open your own business, definitely!!! I'll be a glowing reference. :)
Oh, and love the photo! :)
Well, the location of the Wedding is a big part of what needs to be decided! =-S
She is kind of thinking outside for the ceremony......however they are aiming for May 16. Could be interesting!
=-)
Marsha
I'd say a place with a Plan B indoor space would be good for May 16 wedding :)
Post a Comment