Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 341: Ei kynttilöitä...


... mutta linnan juhlat taustalla...

Happy Independence Day to Finland today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you take this from outside?? How clever!!

Did you enjoy the program last night as much as I did???
It has been a long time since I laughed so much!!! I was REALLY glad to be in the back!! It was a GREAT program for the real reasons, but the "extra entertainment" factor was Wonderful!!!!
;-)

Marsha

Sennie said...

Thanks - yes, I took it from outside. A little blurry, but the only one with something to do with the Independence Day.
Marsha, the concert was fantastic!!!! It was so clear how fun it was for the kids too - even the big ones like yours :)

Saina said...

Clever idea!!

Sennie said...

Thanks, Saina. I wasn't too crazy about the pic, but wanted to have a pic with the independence theme..