Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 84: Try-Outs


Holding a baby, taking a pic through a window, none of my pics turned out good, but at least they have motion :) Here is our baseball fanatic son throwing a ball at the baseball try-outs.

5 comments:

Saina said...

Now that's motion!
So, how did he do?!

Sennie said...

I don't know! These high schoolers were grading the kids' performance, they got 1, 2 or 3 at each 'station' based on how well they did. I guess they'll all get in, but they wanted to see how the boys did to make all 5 teams even.
But looking at him, I thought he did ok, sort of in the middle :)

Saina said...

I'm sure he did great!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!
I think I need a Dramamine!!!!!
=-)

THAT takes the prize for motion, I think!!!??!!!!

FUNNY!

Marsha

Sennie said...

LOL, Annabel was so clingy I couldn't put her down, so part of the motion is probably her wiggling in my arms :) Bu since we spent 2 hrs doing this on Monday I HAD to post one of those pics :)