Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 131: Rooting for the Blue Team


My first American baseball game ever.

6 comments:

Saina said...

Great action pic again! Go team!

Who knows, maybe you'll get into baseball and come watch Red Sox games with me...?

Sennie said...

Heh, vaikea kuvitella, mutta eihän sitä koskaan tiedä :)

Huom. tuolla taustalla meidän valmentaja, joka varmaan miettii kuinka saisi lisää harkkoja viikkoon :-D

Anonymous said...

Really??? Your first Baseball game ever????
Congratulations!
How'd you like it?

I know it's pretty un-american......but.....I really don't like Baseball. =-S

Marsha

Sennie said...

After I posted this, I did remember we went to see a local game a few years ago. But we didn't last through the whole (loooooong) game, so this was the first game from start to finish :-D

Finnish baseball is much more interesting!!! But having T play made it fun :)

Saina said...

Haha! On muuten just sen näköinen, että miettii miten saisi sovitettua lisä treenejä. :-D

Sennie said...

Joo! Perjantaina taas, ja peli lauantaina! Niin ja tänään ois peli muttei päästä. Harmi.
;-)