Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 150: On the Path to Pagoda

6 comments:

Malla said...

Kaunis polku! Mukavia uusia kuvia muutkin.

Sennie said...

Kiitos, Malla! Pitääkin tulla katsomaan mitä sinulta löytyy :)

Anonymous said...

Nice Posts!!
I did want to ask......what was the street Fair that people were dressed up for???

Great job on the Wax Museum!!! ;-)
Poor kids, I kept forgetting that they were supposed to be WAX....I kept asking them questions about their person. =-S

=-D
Marsha

Sennie said...

Thanks, Marsha! I'm so glad you made it, sorry we had to rush off.. Now that the project is done I can say it really was great, and I'm glad we did it, yesterday was so worth it. I am starting to forget the stress... :) I kept talking to the wax figures as well, I think they got some hugs too :-D

The fair pics were all taken on Saturday (yeah... this week I haven't been posting a pic from each day...) when we were away.

Mirja said...

Kaunis kävelytie merenrannnassa. Mikä talo siellä odottaa, olenko väärässä vai vaikuttaako se hiukan kiinalaiselta?

Sennie said...

Mirja, Cliff Walk on varmaan suosikki kävelyreittini, se on niin kaunis! Ja kyllä, siellä näkyy kiinalainen teetupa, osa isoa kartanoa (kävelyreitiltä ei sinne pääse, pitää ostaa pääsylippu kartanoon).